People Who Have Checked Out This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010~ Research





I am doing some research, so I love this gown! I went to Fabric Store and they have a lovely green and orange in linen.













Now here? I could use some fabric I already own to make this gown. I love how it looks it reminds me of the Pisa Gown.













So this could be a portrait of what we think is the Pisa Gown! I have Eleanor's Burial Gown on this as well and below is the actual gown from Pisa.

So this is the Pisa Gown I am very into this because I want to use this from my stash of which I have quite a bit, I don't think I could sew all of what I have currently have 8 yards of purple taffeta, and I have 10 yards of white damask so I could dye it to do anything with it and I have trim, so I am really leaning towards the Pisa Gown.



Cilean

No comments: