People Who Have Checked Out This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Still Dreaming....Next Year's Plans



Hey All

So I have a very nifty embroidery machine, if you have some money and you really want a kick-ass system please check out the Husqvarna Diamond it is well worth the cash, why? It can do the largest area for embroidery at this time and when they make another that can do a larger area I will upgrade to that one! LOL this does mean? That I can do one side of a Doublet at once.

Anyway with that said? I want to embroider an Elizabethan Jacket. Like this one to the left which is 7 years out of our actual time period, but lovely none the less.


Here are some more examples what I am looking at making especially the one at the bottom, I have Tudor Roses and Fleur de Lis on my device so I have some designs that I want to put all over my choice for this, this specific Jacket to the right is made from Linen and black Silk thread.


No comments: