People Who Have Checked Out This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Linen Doublet & Kirtle Project







Drama from the upcoming surgery, has me stressed so while I waited for the upteenth phone call, to tell me any news on when this event will happen, I decided to put together this diary and well get started.Here are the Linens, the Gray for the kirtle and the Aubergine for the Doublet. I have some options on Trim, A: Fleur de lys, B: Purple, Silver, Black C: Purple and Silver D: Purple, Silver, Black, Green, Teal. I am leaning towards option C: Purple & Silver.





So here is my mock up on Paper Tape Cilean, or PT Cilean, I draped this pattern myself.
Posted by PicasaAnd this is the redrafting to a Toile fabric that is heavier and I can then use that to fit to my body.

This is the Doublet pinned to PT Cilean, I am now heading to my Local SCA meeting in hopes that someone could help me fit, I am bringing my Smock and PoF so that this could happen.

No comments: