People Who Have Checked Out This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Orange Kirtle

More on the Kirtle ...Well I thas been some time, I got very far about 80% done and then life kicked me with a nasty cold and then something in my foot went wonky it is known as plantar fasciitis, I think I have a mild case but it really makes it difficult to walk around and camp and well sit without shoes on!
So I could not find the purl thread to cover my lacing holes so I am going to use embroidery floss, because I found the color in that. Once those are done I can add the skirt to the bodice and then I am going to wear this for October's Coronet for Cynagua.
I am also making a new Smock with nifty Fleur de Lys embroidery on the cuffs and collar. I will have a picture for this soon.
More later!
Cilean

No comments: