People Who Have Checked Out This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beltaine Was So Much Fun!!!!


I was so happy at Beltiane! It has been a full year that I have been unable to wear any type of garb, due to the pain in my shoulder and this was the first event, I did not have to take meds just to be well there!

I made a cake for the Royals, I did not know King Jade's Birthday was a couple days before but I wanted to make something smashing, so this is what I came up with, my family made the leaves and roses while watching the Royal Wedding (which was stunning).

So I have another dress in the works it is I would call it Lavender Blue Linen. I am machine embroidering and then adding some bling to it afterwards, pictures to come this is for the Mists/Cynagua War On the 15th. We are day tripping and I hope to have 2 tables done as well as the poles for the Shade so it can make it's debut as well!

Cilean


No comments: