People Who Have Checked Out This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Doublet Begins

Hey All so I have added the silver trim on a band of the wool. Next is remaking my Spanish sleeves, I had made a design but it put the opening in the top but I need to create it so that the opening is on the side. But as I am working Thursday,Wednesday and Thursday, so I can't do a thing until Friday, which sucks mightily. I can then sew on the silver trim and take so pictures to show you all what I am doing. I think I will be able to get the doublet cut out and trim set up so I can bring them to work and do it on my break.

So here is the breakdown on the Spanish Gown:

6 yards of purple wool $0.00 Gift for babysitting
4 Yards of raspberry linen $2.00 per yard $8.00
20 Yards of silver trim $0.37 per yard $7.40 eBay purchase
4 Yards Green Linen $2.00 per Yard $8.00
Blue Lining for Doublet $1.50 per yard $4.50
Hooks and Eyes $3.00 $3.00 already bought

Total= $11.90

So $11.90 is my whole out put on this gown! Awesome eh?


Cilean

No comments: